Thursday, October 2, 2008

hmm Vice Presidential Debate..

I just watched about 30 minutes or so of the Vice Presidential Debate between Joe Biden and Sarah Palin. It was a waste of time to say the lease, both parties talked about things that doesn't matter much. Theres so much crap that it was hard to process all of it. To me, it seems like Biden will win the votes from people who actually cares and Palin will win voters that either don't know much or voters that just like to hear promising things. She speaks just like as if she was still in a beauty pageant, you know like" I wish to bring peace and stop world hunger" I mean 'cmon. It was surprising to me she actually held her cool and not trip over her own tounge. Like when she was interviewed by Katie Couric, that was a good laugh.

No comments: